Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This too shall pass

Hey Scold,

You're advice sucks ass. I went back to teh boys washroom at the hockey rink and took more pictures with my camera phone. The parents caught me again.They beat me even worse than last time and stomped on my phone. When I told them I was looking for swastikas they knocked out a front tooth and made me eat my blackberry too.

I'm goona sue you're ass you prick!

Feeling like sh*t from hell in Agincourt


Dear Sh*t From Hell,

I can't tell you how badly I feel about this. What a horrible misunderstanding! Did you offer to call the Canadian Jewish Congress and get them to verify that you were hunting for Nazis with your cell phone camera in the boys washroom, or did your phone get smashed before you had a chance? I'm sure the whole incident could have been avoided if only you had been able to reach the CJC for independent verification of your brave efforts.

The blackberry is small and should pass within 12 to 16 hours. I'd recommend seeing a doctor if it doesn't. My condolences yet again for the pain you've suffered attempting to root out Nazi sympathizers. We KNOW they're out there!

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See I told ya it's only safe to hunt Nazis with a CAF service rifle.

Real men do their nazi hunting in the uniform of their nation...not in some farcical photo expedition to the boys loo.

Bad advise seems to plague you scold.

Better luck in the future sweetie