Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just the fax, ma'am

Dear Scold,

I've been filing Section 13 CHRC complaints hot and heavy this past week, but they all keep getting rejected out of hand because my faxes have been arriving double-sided. I'm trying to get some action going on matters that I have identified as "likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination". Can you help me change the bad setting in my fax machine so it will send single-sided faxes instead?

Respectfully,

Jay Currie


Dear Mr. KKKurrie,

What do you think I am, stupid? You actually want me to help you clutter the CHRC system with frivolous complaints that are made in BAD FAITH? Here's a suggestion for you, you rightard: have someone read the manual for your fax machine to you and maybe you two cryto-nazi geniuses can figure out it.

Up yours, bigot!

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

2 comments:

Jay Currie said...

Hey Scold (nice name by the way, where'd you get it)...you don't seem to be solving my problem. I mean it is a one page complaint. It can't be double sided as there is no, well, other side.

OKKK

The Scold said...

Your kkkover letter should be on a separate page, Islamophobe.

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? Send your e-mail to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com