Monday, April 28, 2008

They're damaging my calm

Cher Scold,

A guy with a Jewish sounding last name publicly mocked my testimony before a human rights tribunal. I wasn't feeling well that day and don't see why I should be embarrassed in public over it. So I hit him with a SLAPP suit to shut him up. But he's not shutting up and more people are piling on me including a famous author with a Jewish sounding last name!

How do I shut these people up?!?

Giacomo


Dear Giacomo,

I'd like to answer your question, but I don’t feel very well. I feel dizzy, I feel anxiety, and I am not in a serene state of mind to proceed with this e-mail today. I have a lot of things worrying me right now and I don’t want to elaborate... I am not dying, Giacomo, I don’t have the flu, but I am not mentally capable of answering your question under these circumstances.

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

Jay Currie said...

Making fun of the mentally impaired...my fax finger is itchy Scold (who stole that name, bastard).

Stacey of the CHRC awaits my next complaint all atwitter with excitement...You could be next!