Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Only Trudeau can go to China

Dear Scold,

I am writing to you today for my friend. My friend is very distraught because he just got back from the Middle East where he single handedly negotiated a peace deal between Hamas and Israel and now at home his countrymen are basically calling him a 'traitor', a 'terrorist sympathizer' and an 'imbecile' after all he did.

Thse people are accusing my friend of hugging and kissing terrorists, laying a wreath at the grave of a great swindler and he thinks it's the knuckle draggers in his country who are propagating these falsehoods. The nerve of them. That's no way to treat an international statesman!

My firend has been following Canadian law and the blogs and was wondering, since Canada is plugged full of nazis and has very good laws to deal with them, including intervention by the state, if he could use our laws up here to destroy, or at the very least, to shut up his critics at home. Just wonderin'.

Awaiting your advice.

Desperate in the USA


Dear Desperate,

I'm sorry, but I can't been seen speaking to you in public. You're a Dirty American and proper Canadians don't acknowledge your imperialist, war-mongering, carbon spewing presence unless we need someone to blame something on. I could be called out on Warman Kinsella's blog for talking to you, so I can't say anything further.

My best regards to your brave friend.

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scold: Have I told you how much I enjoy reading your pissy-pants, effeminate vindictive lefty bitching? It's a daily laugh I look for ward to. Puts the doctrinaire left in their proper perspective.

You have found the essence of left wing scolding sanctimony and capsulized it in the spiteful, chronically offended, sanctimonious bitchy old broad persona of the modern leftbot.

Frankly, some days I can't tell your writing apart from John Begley's or Kinsmella.

You remind us not to take their psychopathy as seriously as they do.

BTW: It's not "dirty" American...its "evil" American. They are only elevated to "dirty" Americans during Democrat administrations. Didn't you retain anything from public education indoctrinating?

The Scold said...

Hel-LO! They're DIRTY because they can't bathe. Global warming has evaporated all of their water. THAT'S why they're trying to steal Canada's water. When they're done ripping off all of Iraq's oil they're going to declare war on Canada so they can steal our water!

Do try and keep up with current events, rightard.

Ta.

The Scold

Anonymous said...

Thank you for straightening me out on the latest leftbot tinfoil hat theories...they fly so fast these days it's hard to keep up.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious and spot on! I've made your site a "favorite".

Perhaps a future topic could be the obviously huge issues of an American (that'd be me) who now reads more Canadian than American blogs.