Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love Lucie!

Dear Scold

I was testifying against some white supremists before a CHRC tribunal a while back and I think I kind of might have sort of, um, accidentally committed some perjury regarding some of my "investigating". That and I think I sort of mixed up an exhibit or two as well, which is no big deal since they had the same content. I'm really nervous about this now -- what should I do?

Lucie from an unsecured WAP


Dear Lucie,

We all make mistakes, so try not to be to hard on yourself. Besides, *WE* own the media so it's not like you'll have to watch this on the six o'clock news. No, the worst that can happen is that some crackpot, rightard of a blogger will pick up on the story and you can always shut that loser up with a lawsuit or three. It's not like any of them have jobs or friends who will loan them money for a lawyer. The Scold says: don't worry about it.

Ta.

The Scold

p.s. Make sure you have the court reporters dismissed from any future CHRT hearings on this topic. No transcripts equals no headaches, nie?
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments: