Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comrades in arms

Dear Scold

I just landed a great job as investigator with a secret government department. When I troll right wing Christian web sites do I put the "88" before or after my initials? In other words, should I use "88-S.S."; or "S.S. – 88" to sign my entrapment posts My boss told me to make it up as I go, but I want to be seen as professional and hope someday to make section team leader.

Please advise.

Nazdrovia,

Sammy Stalin


Dear Comrade,

The Scold is delighted to hear of your new employment opportunity! It must feel wonderful to know you now have direct influence into building a truly great nation! As to your question, don't worry about it too much. Most Christians are so stupid they can't salute Hitler properly, either. Just act like a Hitler fanboy, quote lots of Leviticus, slag non-white Canadian senators whenever possible, and you'll fit right in.

About that promotion you're after... To look professional it's important to:

1) Keep absolutely no records.

2) Use unsecured wireless access points whenever possible.

3) Be careful not to use access points too near your home or office.

4) Use sites like the-cloak.com or hidemyass.com if no unsecured WAPS are available.

5) Name all logins after comic book characters.

6) Use the proper terminology: It's not "entrapment" -- it's "pre-crime investigations".

Good luck with your new job!

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments: