Friday, May 2, 2008

No evidence of the evidence

Dear Scold

At work, we had some private snoop asking a lot of questions about evidence in one of our Human Rights cases. I did a fast snatch in the evidence locker before anyone was the wiser. It turns out this nosey parker submitted an Access to Information and checked the files and found the evidence missing. Now the freaky fundie jerk has published this on the internet. Should I put the evidence back and claim he didn't look carefully or should I do a Broadway play with a pirouette and song ?

Yours truly in song,

Robes Pierre


Dear Pierre,

If it were me, I'd stick a Barney doll holding a "We did not co-exist!" sign in the evidence locker and then hit my speed dial button to ring up a sleazy lawyer. The best defense is a good offense and you need to blindside this twerp with as many lawsuits as possible before he does any more damage. If you can get him entangled in five or more lawsuits you'll financially ruin the jerk and keep him too busy to stick his nose in any more of your business.

About that musical, hey, why not? Let me know if you get it organized, because I'd love to attend (especially if it's LGBT themed). Hopefully it's not Rated R as it would be nice to be able to bring my boyfriend. Gotta be careful what children watch these days -- don't want to corrupt them too fast! ;-)

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments: