Friday, May 2, 2008

You can't please everyone

Cher Scold,

That was a piss ass answer about you feeling dizzy and anxious. I was counting on you and now I'm going to sue you too, in the plain and ordinary meaning of the word or in the inuendo, if I can figure out what that means. I suggest you get legal counsel because I'm going to represent myself. I might even sue you in a different language.

Giaco


Dear Giaco,

I don't believe you. If you were really going to launch legal preceedings against me you would have had Faisal Joseph announce it at a press conference with your Osgoode law student representatives present, and then followed it up with articles in all of the national papers. Which you did not do.

Really, Giaco, the protocol is there for a reason.

Ta.

The Scold
--
Need advice? E-mail your questions to:
askthescold [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he sues you in the Khoisan language of the Kalahari Bushmen.

Between all those clicks and pops we will have enough comedy to keep us awake through the boring bits about mocking serenity loss.

Cheers